1. Many years ago, in Scotland, a new game was invented. It was ruled “Gentlemen Only…
Ladies Forbidden” … and thus the word GOLF entered into the English language.
2. The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time TV were Fred and Wilma
3. Every day more money is printed for Monopoly than the US Treasury.
4. Men can read smaller print better than women can; women can hear better.
5. Coca-Cola was originally green.
6. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
7. The State with the highest percentage of people who walk to work: Alaska
8. The percentage of Africa that is wilderness: 28% ( now get this…)
The percentage of North America that is wilderness: 38%
9. The cost of raising a medium-size dog to the age of eleven: $6,400
10. The average number of people airborne over the US any given…
View original post 491 more words