In my pre-child years, I had a long list of things I swore I would never dowhen became a mother:
- Cry in the bathroom
- Bribe with candy
- Power walk
- Drive to school in my pajamas while drinking coffee from a regular (not travel) mug.
- Wear a bathing suit with a skirt.
- Swim Mommy Stroke Style (wearing sunglasses and/or visor)
- Lick my fingers to wipe dirt or peanut butter or whatever mystery substance is crusted to my kid’s face.
- Extract a booger with my bare hands.
- Extract a poop with my bare hands.
- Catch vomit in my bare hands.
- Pop a zit that is not mine.
- Go on a house tour wearing sock booties.
- Wear clothes based purely on warmth
- Not wear certain clothes because it requires complicated undergarments
- Sing loudly to Hall and Oates while grocery shopping
- Sing loudly to Foreigner while waiting in line at…
View original post 1,145 more words